Key features of the Diagnostic Thermal Imager Elite include:
- Point at any area of the vehicle for detailed images of the object’s heat signature
- Customized views on screen to assist in diagnosis and pinpointing location
- Image blending, split screen view, picture-in-picture view and record a 20 second video
- Pull trigger to capture images; then use saved images to create convincing repair orders; save, store and print
- Detects problems all around the vehicle: brakes, heated seats, misfires, HVAC, worn bearings, belts, emission controls and more
- Reference images show normal and failed components so technicians know what to look for
When connected to Wi-Fi, every image captured with the Diagnostic Thermal Imager Elite is automatically uploaded to the cloud via Snap-on’s new Wi-Fi sharing service, AltusDrive.com.
Technicians can then access the images from their phone or computer whenever they need them, helping to make the next diagnosis and repair faster and more accurate.