The new team is led by Kumar Galhotra, who moves over from heading Lincoln to replace Raj Nair as Ford North America president.
The management changes come on the heels of an announcement after the market closed on Wednesday that Nair had exited the company for "inappropriate behavior."
Details of the Nair situation were not provided by Ford.
In a news release, the Dearborn automaker said:
- Kumar Galhotra named group vice president and president, Ford North America
- Joy Falotico named group vice president, Lincoln and Chief Marketing Officer
- David McClelland named vice president of Ford and CEO of Ford Motor Credit Company
- Stuart Rowley named vice president and chief operating officer, Ford North America
- John Lawler named vice president, Strategy, Ford Motor Company
- Cathy O’Callaghan named vice president and corporate controller, and CFO, Global Markets
In announcing the leadership changes, Ford president and CEO Jim Hackett said Ford is “very fortunate to have an experienced and committed executive team in place driving every day to significantly strengthen our business while building toward our vision of becoming the world’s most trusted mobility company, designing smart vehicles for a smart world.”