For automotive repair shop owners, the annual AAPEX event draws upwards of 2,500 exhibitors spanning the globe. Featuring the most up-to-date automotive aftermarket products, services and technologies, this year's show has a plethora of opportunities to network, take in education session and experience all of the newest innovation.
But before you start packing, we recommend downloading the free AAPEX 2023 mobile app, a handy tool to help customize your schedule, search by exhibitor or product category and easily navigate the show floor.
Key app features include:
- Interactivity: By scanning a QR code, the app allows you to access detailed information about the vehicles displayed throughout the convention center.
- Turn-by-turn directions: With access to turn-by-turn directions, you’ll never be lost as you navigate the showroom floor. Simply enter an exhibitor name or room closest to you and where you want to go, then the app will provide directions for you.
- Schedule: Create a schedule of the events you wish to attend.
- New products: Each product entered in the New Products Showcase can be accessed through the app. Complete with detailed descriptions and photos, you will be able to find the exact location where the product is displayed, and directions to the exhibitor’s booth on the show floor.
- Product scanner: Use your phone as a scanner to create a list and map of the scanned products at the New Product Showcase.
- Maps: View the floorplans of all SEMA Show halls and how/where they connect to make movement from hall to hall easier.
- Exhibitors: Look up a list of all the show exhibitors by name, showing section, or product category as well.
- Events, celebrity appearances, and speakers: View a list of all the events, seminars, conferences, celebrity appearances, and speakers, including the day, time, and location.
- Social media: Keep up to date with the feeds of the official SEMA Show social media accounts.
- Ground transportation: Find the most efficient way to arrive at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Obtain information on the Las Vegas Monorail, rideshare, and hotel shuttles, including pickup locations.
Come meet our team! Visit us at AAPEX (booth #A3626) and at SEMA (booth #41078)!
Once the show officially kicks off with its annual AAPEX Reception on Monday, Oct. 30 at 6 p.m. and Keynote Session (don't miss your chance to see keynote speaker Earvin “Magic” Johnson) on Tuesday, Oct. 1 at 6:30 a.m., you’ll be sure to find yourself in an automotive enthused crowd. There is much to see and do at this industry event, but don’t worry. Here’s a guide to help you make the most of your time and experience.
Looking to keep up with the ever-changing automotive aftermarket industry? These sessions are for you.
Trends Impacting the North American Aftermarket
When: Tuesday, Oct. 31 at 11 a.m.
Location: The Venetian, Titian Ballroom 2204
An annual overview, presented by Todd Campau from S&P Global Mobility (formerly HIS Markit), of key industry trends (including the path to electrification and the new vehicle market) and new insight affecting the global aftermarket. Find out how these trends in the vehicle fleet are impacting aftermarket repair opportunities faster than ever before.
Joint EV Trends and Outlook Forecast – Annual Update
When: Tuesday, Oct. 31 at 1:30 p.m.
Location: The Venetian, EV Experience Stage (Level 1, Booth J7409)
Hear from a panel of experts on how companies across the aftermarket are adapting and planning for increased EV adoption.
Aftermarket Outlook 2024
When: Wednesday, Nov. 1 at 11 a.m.
Location: The Venetian, Titian Ballroom 2204
At this year’s aftermarket outlook session, Circana’s Executive Director and Industry Analyst, Nathan Shipley, will cover the trends observed both in general retail and the aftermarket over the last two years and why understanding what drove sales performance during that time is critical for predicting what the near-term future might look like for our industry. The presentation will also provide perspective on how macro trends–both industry-specific and more general in nature–might play into future results.
Training and Education
Interested in more in-depth training? This year, over 35 technical, leadership, and shop management training sessions will be presented by elite trainers.
Click here for the training schedule. (Additional cost may be required)
For EV-specific training sessions, be sure to check out the new EV Experience.
Located within Joe’s Garage (Level 1, Booth J7409), the EV Experience stage will host free expert-led education sessions. Throughout the show, various companies will highlight their latest EV products and advancements as well as provide training and insights.
Click here for the education sessions lineup.
New Tools and Equipment
When it comes to service and repair, tools are king. So be sure to check out all the newest tools and equipment on Level 2 of the Venetian Expo in Automotive Aftermarket Central. Although you’ll see an abundance of tools and equipment on display at exhibitor’s booths, here you’ll find new products making their debut at the event (and clearly displayed in the 2023 New Product and Packaging Showcases).
Aside from walking the show floor, viewing new-to-market tools, and attending training sessions, AAPEX has even more to offer. There are also many additional opportunities to network with like-minded individuals, such as by attending:
Lastly, this year AAPEX is hosting a new Service and Repair Reception to celebrate shop owners, service advisors, and technicians. The event is free and will take place Wednesday, Nov. 1 at 5 p.m. in Joe’s Garage (Level 1).
We hope to see you at AAPEX. Don’t forget to visit our booth—#A3626—to meet our team, grab some coffee, and pick up a copy of our latest issue!