Mobile Repair Company Expands in New England
Nov. 28, 2017— Zippity, New England's first mobile mechanic's garage, is partnering with Boston area employers to provide on-site car maintenance services.
The company was founded by former U.S. Air Force Missileer, Edward Warren. Since launching in early 2017, Zippity has performed thousands of services across New Hampshire using its custom, 4-season mobile service trailers, smart key drop system, and online service management dashboard.
With rising demand from Boston area employers, Zippity launched additional service trailers in November and has already begun servicing Massachusetts commuters as they prepare their cars for winter.
Zippity provides a range of car maintenance services, delivered by Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certified technicians inside the mobile service trailer at employer sites.
Zippity customers receive a free 12 Point Health Check with every service and can manage their services online.
Other services provided in the Zippity service trailer include:
- Conventional & Synthetic Oil Changes
- Battery Inspections & Replacements
- Brake Inspections & Replacements
- Cabin & Engine Air Filter Replacements
- Wiper & Bulb Replacements
- Health Checks & Diagnostics: Belts, Hoses, Steering, Suspension, Tires, Check Engine Light