Elite Offering Free COVID-19 Webinar
April 2, 2020—Elite has announced they have arranged for SESCO Management Consultants, experts in HR and Employment Law when it comes to auto repair shops, to offer a webinar addressing the staffing and employment challenges that shop owners are facing due to COVID-19. The webinar will take place next Tuesday, April 7 at 10 a.m. Pacific Time, and will be held free of charge.
The webinar will be moderated by Elite President Bob Cooper, and will cover:
- How to ensure you're complying with the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (Paid Family Leave).
- Everything you need to know about employer and employee coverage
- The most important considerations when it comes to leave use and pay requirements
- How to sort through staffing, unemployment and other operational issues
- Any other questions you may have
To register, visit the link here.