The Network to Host Webinar
April 29, 2020—The Automotive Distribution Network is hosting a free live training webinar for shop owners, according to a press release.
According to the release, the live webinar will teach tactics to shop owners on how to do business during the COVID-19 crisis. Professional trainer and consultant, Steve Kwiatkowski, and Sally Whitesell, president of SW Service Solutions, will be featured in the webinar.
This session will cover:
- How to maintain customer communication
- How to promote a “We’re Open for Business” message
- How to reassure customers about your new cleaning regimens – overcome their fears
- How to organize pick-up and delivery
- How to continue to present and sell maintenance in this economy
- How to stand out and grow your business
The webinar, titled “How to do Business During the COVID-19 Crisis” will take place on May 6 at 10 a.m. or 2 p.m. Easter Time.
To register, click here.