AAPEX Announces Keynote Panel
June 23, 2021—AAPEX has assembled its Keynote Buyer Panel for its upcoming in-person event, which will be held Nov. 2-4 at the Sands Expo and Caesars Forum Conference Center in Las Vegas.
The panel will feature executives from four top aftermarket retailers and two warehouse distributors. Karyn Schoenbart, CEO of The NPD Group, will moderate the discussion. Panelists are:
- Tom Greco, president and CEO of Advance Auto Parts,
- Kevin Herron, president and COO, Genuine Parts Co., U.S. Automotive Parts Group,
- Gregory D. Johnson, CEO, co-president, O’Reilly Auto Parts,
- Bill Rhodes, president and CEO of AutoZone,
- Corey Bartlett, president and CEO, Automotive Parts Headquarters,
- Sue Godschalk, president, Federated Auto Parts.
The Nov. 2 Keynote Session will begin with a “homecoming” message and an Automotive Aftermarket State of the Industry presentation from Bill Hanvey, president and CEO, Auto Care Association, and Paul McCarthy, president and CEO, Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association (AASA).