ZF Aftermarket Announces Webinar Dates
April 18, 2017—ZF Aftermarket has released its schedule for its 2017 technical training webinar series. The free web series will include diagnostic tips and common problems.
The current dates for the webinar series are as follows:
- May 17: Common Manual Transmission Problems that Impact Clutch Systems
- June 28: ZF 8HP Transmission Operations and Diagnostics
- Aug. 2: Modern Suspension Systems
- Aug. 30: Drive Performance
- Oct. 25: 9HP Operations and Diagnostics
- Dec. 6: Step by Step To Autonomous Driving
Dirk Fuchs, ZF aftermarket technical training engineer, will host the webinars. Fuchs has worked for ZF for seven years and is currently responsible for all automotive technician and customer training across North America.